Here are some of the ways that you can contribute to Falsely Accused Day and help raise awareness of False Accusations.
Before Falsely Accused Day
- Join our planning meetings, the next meeting is on the 8th September 2021 at 18:00BST. For more details click <here>
- Write to your MP. Let them know how you have been affected by False Accusations and that you are taking part in Falsely Accused Day to raise awareness of them. You can use one of the templates here, created for us by “Falsely Accused Letters to the Establishment” Facebook Group:
- Write to the Secretary of State for Justice, The Right Honourable Robert Buckland QC MP, explaining how the law is being used to target innocent individuals.
The Right Honourable Robert Buckland QC MP
Unit 1 The Arcade
29B Wood Street
- Ask any contacts you may have in media to cover Falsely Accused Day. They can contact us for more information.
- Let us know if you are planning a local event or demonstration. We can then publish details here.
- If you would like to share your experiences, please share them with us and we will publish them on this site where we can. Please do not send anything you do not wish to be made public or anything that contains details that would be illegal to publish.
- Inform people that Falsely Accused Day is taking place, let them know what it is, what we are doing and why we need to raise awareness of this.
On Falsely Accused Day
- Join any local events taking place. Any events taking place will be published on this page.
- Promote Falsely Accused Day on social media.